Price sheet for Tender365
valid from 12.02.2019
I Subscription model
- You have to choose between the following subscription models. The basic fee can be paid monthly or annually.
- Unused tenders expire at the end of the calendar month.
- If tenders are placed in addition to the monthly inclusive tenders, each additional tender will be invoiced with a fee of 20 €.
- At least the subscription model "Tender365 Start" is required for placing bids. There are no additional fees for the submission of bids..
II Change of subscription model
- The subscription model can be changed at the end of a calendar month if payment is made monthly.
- In the case of annual payment, a downgrading of the subscription model is only possible at the end of the paid usage period.
- With an annual payment method, an upgrade to a higher-quality subscription model at the end of a calendar month is possible. In this case, the usage period to be paid for in advance is extended by one year from the month of change. The usage fees already paid for the unused calendar months will be invoiced on a pro rata basis.
- If you would like to change the subscription model, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III Transaction fees for concludes deals
- The transaction fee for concluded deals is € 0,0025 per MWh.
- The transaction fee is to be paid by both, the buyer and the seller.
- The transaction fee is billed monthly.
- The following rules apply for determining the underlying reference quantity in MWh:
IV Further information
- This price sheet is valid in its current version published on the website under Prices.
- A refund of the basic fee in the event of termination is precluded.
- Tender365 GmbH reserves the right for promotions ad special offers.
- Tender365 GmbH reserves the right to change prices with a lead time of four weeks.
- If the user does not wish to accept the changed prices, he is free to terminate the user contract with the platform operator (Section VI GTC). If the change has an effect at the user's expense, the user has a unilateral right of termination, which must be exercised with a period of two weeks to the date of entry into force of the amended price sheet.
- Invoicing is done electronically and sent as a PDF to the invoice recipient specified during registration.
- The term of payment is 14 days from receipt of invoice.
- All prices plus the respectively valid VAT.